Terms & Conditions
Standard Delivery: Order will be delivered within 7 – 10 Business Days.
- The Book Shop Online Website is committed to protect your privacy. All personal information collected is used only to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience.
- We may use the information collected from you to notify about any special offer(s) and services, if any, via electronic or other means of communication periodically or as and when required.
- All orders are routed through secured servers. All customer data that we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
- Cookies are small amount of data, mostly alpha numerical identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser. This helps our system to recognize your browser the next time you enter our website.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies. To enjoy unique features of our website, we recommend that you allow cookies.
- We at The Book Shop Online follow high probity and do not sell, trade or rent your personal information(s) to any third party or person(s).
- To modify information related to your account on www.thebookshoponline.com, the customer shall access My Account section of our website with their email address and password.
- For any other questions/queries related to your account you can contact us at support@ thebookshoponline.com.
- The Book Shop Online follows a very strict quality control and dispatch process. We try our best to ensure defect free consignment delivery. However, we are committed to exchange or return your money only against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturing defect exemplifies Missing Pages and Misprints only.
- The responsibility of verifying the title of the book, writer, publication house and the year of publication lies with the buyer. Any such request(s) will not be entertained under any circumstances and refund cannot be sought for such instances.
- Under any circumstances no book shall be returned/exchanged which has been imprinted or marked upon by the customer.
- Buyer is liable to pay for the freight/shipment charges for the return of the consignment/order.
- Refund will be done after subtracting our processing charges. Processing charges exemplifies shipment/freight charges, payment gateway charges and any other costs incurred by us.
- We will initiate refund process only after the receipt of the consignment.
- In case of any discrepancies related to manufacturing defect(s) the buyer shall notify us within 10 days from the Date of Delivery via email on support@ thebookshoponline.com with all necessary detail(s).
- On receipt of any such request, we shall contact you regarding the status of your request within 72 hours.
- After confirmation from our side, buyer is advised to immediately dispatch and ensure that the consignment is satisfactorily packed with freight/courier charges duly paid off.
- Please note that the refund shall be initiated by us only after receipt of such consignment.
- Customers are requested to accept the conditions placed by us before proceeding with the return.
- All disputes arising under this Agreement are subject exclusively to Delhi Jurisdiction.