- Bachelor's/Master/M.Phil/Ph.D Degree Books
- Banking Examination (SBI/IBPS/REGIONAL BANK)
- Current Affairs
- DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Examination)
- Entrance Examination
- General Books/Magazines/Miscellaneous
- IAS/IFS (Indian Administrative Service/Indian Forest Service)
- IES/ISS (Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistics Service)
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Study Material
- IGNOU Disaster Management (English) (CDM)
- IGNOU Economics (English) (BA)
- IGNOU Economics (English) (MA)
- IGNOU Economics (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU Economics (Hindi) (MA)
- IGNOU Environment Studies (English) (CES)
- IGNOU Gandhi & Peace Studies (English) (MA)
- IGNOU History (English) (BA)
- IGNOU History (English) (MA)
- IGNOU History (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU History (Hindi) (MA)
- IGNOU Philosophy (English) (BA)
- IGNOU Philosophy (English) (MA)
- IGNOU Philosophy (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU Philosophy (Hindi) (MA)
- IGNOU Political Science (English) (BA)
- IGNOU Political Science (English) (MA)
- IGNOU Political Science (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU Political Science (Hindi) (MA)
- IGNOU Public Administration (English) (BA)
- IGNOU Public Administration (English) (MA)
- IGNOU Public Administration (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU Public Administration (Hindi) (MA)
- IGNOU Sociology (English) (BA)
- IGNOU Sociology (English) (MA)
- IGNOU Sociology (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU Sociology (Hindi) (MA)
- INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES(IES)
- LAW BOOKS
- NDA/CDS/AFCAT/SSB Examination
Notes/Study Material (Printed/Handout)
- PIB - Press Information Bureau (Hindi/English)
- S S Bharti Concept (Mathematician)
- Shankar IAS (IAS Parliament)
- Vajiram & Ravi IAS
- Vision IAS
- Oxford University Press Series
- PCS/State Level Examination
- Railway Examination
- SCHOOL BOOKS
- SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
Arihant Publication PVT LTD. [Himachal Pradesh Digdarshan (Hindi) Paperback] by Ashok Dhoomal
The IAS Mains Samanya Adhyayan Civil Seva Mukhya Pariksha Adhyaywar Hal Prasan-Patra (1997 - 2011) (Hindi) is a comprehensive reference text that covers all the topics of the IAS exam.
Summary Of The Book
The Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is an Indian administrative civil service sector position, and IAS officers hold important and prominent positions in Public Sector Undertakings, of the State and in the Union Government. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the IAS or Civil Services Exams. The exam has three stages that is the preliminary or Aptitude Exam, the Civil Service Mains and the interview.
Candidates who have completed their degree and are between the age group of 21 - 30 are eligible to appear for the exam. The aspirants are required to focus on General studies and choose one optional subject. The topics for General Studies includes Current Affairs, Indian Polity, Geography of India, History of India and Freedom Movement, Indian Economy, Science and Technology, and Statistics and General Mathematics Ability.
About Siddharth Mittal
Siddharth Mittal is an author who has also written IAS Mains Civil Services Main Examination: General Studies Chapterwise Solved Papers 2012 - 1997.
When you order from THE BOOKSHOP ONLINE, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible.