GRB Publication [Numerical Chemistry A New Pattern for JEE (Mains & Advanced) and Other Engineering Entrance Examination (English), Paperback] by Dr. P. Bahadur
New Pattern Numerical Chemistry: A New Pattern Book for IIT-JEE and all Other Engineering Entrance Examinations, authored by Dr. P. Bahadur, is a useful guide for students specializing in numerical chemistry. It comprises of IIT-JEE model test papers.
About Dr. P. Bahadur
Dr. P. Bahadur has been a visiting professor at several universities in India and abroad. During these visits, he has maintained collaborations with host professors abroad and has co-authored at least 60 research papers with them. He has also guided 40 PhD students and 20 M.Phil students. Many of his research students have later worked as post doctoral researchers abroad, and hold important positions in academia and industries in India and abroad.
- Gaseous State
- Mole Concept and Equivalent Concept
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding and Complexes
- Electrolysis and Electrochemical Cells
- Redox Titrations
- Colligative Properties and Solutions
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Conductance’s of Solution
PART-B: Organic Chemistry
- Quantitative Estimations
- Structure and Reaction based Problems
PART-C: Inorganic Chemistry
- Qualitative Estimations
PART-D: IIT-JEE Model Paper Chemistry
- IIT-JEE Model Test Paper Chemistry 1-A Solution (893)
- 11T-JEE Model Test Paper Chemistry 1-13 Solution (896)
- UT-JEE Model Test Paper Chemistry 2-A Solution (900)
- IIT-JEE Model Test Paper Chemistry 2-B Solution (903)
- IIT-JEE Model Test Paper Chemistry 3-A Solution (906)
- IIT-JEE Model Test Paper Chemistry 3-B Solution (908)
- IIT-JEE Model Test Paper Chemistry 4-A Solution (911)
- IIT-JEE Model Test Paper Chemistry 4-B Solution (915)
When you order from THE BOOKSHOP ONLINE, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible.