- Bachelor's/Master/M.Phil/Ph.D Degree Books
- Banking Examination (SBI/IBPS/REGIONAL BANK)
- Current Affairs
- DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Examination)
- Entrance Examination
- General Books/Magazines/Miscellaneous
- General study
- IAS/IFS (Indian Administrative Service/Indian Forest Service)
- IES/ISS (Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistics Service)
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Study Material
- IGNOU Disaster Management (English) (CDM)
- IGNOU Economics (English) (BA)
- IGNOU Economics (English) (MA)
- IGNOU Economics (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU Economics (Hindi) (MA)
- IGNOU Environment Studies (English) (CES)
- IGNOU Gandhi & Peace Studies (English) (MA)
- IGNOU History (English) (BA)
- IGNOU History (English) (MA)
- IGNOU History (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU History (Hindi) (MA)
- IGNOU Philosophy (English) (BA)
- IGNOU Philosophy (English) (MA)
- IGNOU Philosophy (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU Philosophy (Hindi) (MA)
- IGNOU Political Science (English) (BA)
- IGNOU Political Science (English) (MA)
- IGNOU Political Science (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU Political Science (Hindi) (MA)
- IGNOU Public Administration (English) (BA)
- IGNOU Public Administration (English) (MA)
- IGNOU Public Administration (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU Public Administration (Hindi) (MA)
- IGNOU Sociology (English) (BA)
- IGNOU Sociology (English) (MA)
- IGNOU Sociology (Hindi) (BA)
- IGNOU Sociology (Hindi) (MA)
- INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES(IES)
- LAW BOOKS
- NDA/CDS/AFCAT/SSB Examination
Notes/Study Material (Printed/Handout)
- PIB - Press Information Bureau (Hindi/English)
- S S Bharti Concept (Mathematician)
- Shankar IAS (IAS Parliament)
- Vajiram & Ravi IAS
- Vision IAS
- Oxford University Press Series
- PCS/State Level Examination
- Railway Examination
- SCHOOL BOOKS
- SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
Orient BlackSwan [Tulnatmak Rajniti (Comparative Politics) (Hindi) Paperback] by Tapan Vishwas
About the Book
The world is beset with conflicting realities. Inhuman slave trade and the scramble for colonies coexisted while liberal values were sweeping the western world. In contemporary times Rule of law coexists with oppressive regimes, while Globalization promotes universal global economic order there are crumbling economic realities such as deprivation and marginalization.
This textbook traces the transition from an aristocratic social order deeply laced with the concept of hierarchy to a democratic order based on equality. Invoking equality as the norm for establishing a new legal and political order has not wiped out traces of hierarchical order in the modern world. Events like French Revolution, Russian Revolution, Tiananmen Square and Tahrir Square to the silent revolution by Aung San Suu Kyi are a testimony of an egalitarian world.
The book Tulnatmak Rajniti: Sansthaayen aur Prakriyayen is carefully crafted and constructed around those areas which unfold the history and evolution of institutions of governance in the developed, developing and underdeveloped countries as also the various political processes associated with it.
This book is designed to cover major topics/course of School of Open Learning, Delhi University; Delhi and other university’s undergraduate program along with Central and Provincial civil service examination’s syllabus of Comparative Politics. Chapters are penned by various scholars of Political Science while edited by a very senior academic of Delhi University Tapan Biswal. This book is quite useful for all types of graduate students and participators of important competitive examinations.
This book has all chapter titles and major technical terminologies given in Hindi with their English equivalents wherever found necessary in the text and also appended in the book in Appendix I [paaribhashik Shabdaavali]. Appendix II includes the index of words [Shabd-anukramanika]. This is the first Orient BlackSwan edition of this book.
Contributors (Author(s), Editor(s), Translator(s), Illustrator(s) etc.)
Tapan Biswal is Associate Professor at the Department of Political Science, School of Open Learning, University of Delhi. He has been teaching undergraduate Honours and post-graduate students for over two decades. Dr. Biswal has the following publications to his credit - Ghana: Political Constitutional Developments, Human Rights, Gender and Environment and International Relations. Orient BlackSwan is also publishing the second edition of Antarrashtriya Sambandh.
Table of Contents
- Tulnatmak Rajneetik Vishleshan ki Prakriti, Vishay-kshetra aur Paddhatiyan (Nature, Scope and Methods of Comparative Political Analysis)
- Tulnatmak Rajniti ke adhyayan ke Vibhinna Upagam (Approaches to the Understanding of Comparative Politics)
- Rashtra-Rajya ki Avdharna aur Rajya ke Siddhant (The concept of Nation-State and Theories of the State)
- Rajya ki Prakriti par Samkaleen Vaad-Vivaad (Contemporary debates on the nature of State)
- Rajya ke Swaroopon aur Shaasan Pranaliyon ki Tulna (Comparing Regimes and Forms of State)
- Aadhunik Sarkaron ka Aeitihasik Sandarbh (Historical Context of Modern Governments)
- Tulnatmak Vishleshan ki Vishay-vastu (Themes for Comparative Analysis)
- Rajneetik Vyavasthaon ka Vargikaran (Classification of Political Systems)
- Tulnatmak Daleeya Vyavastha (Comparative Party System)
- Nirvachan Vyavastha (Electoral Systems)
- Sanghvaad (Federalism)
- Loktantrikaran (Democratization)
- Vikas (Development)
- Saamaajik Aandolan (Social Movements)
- Kranti (Revolution)
Parishisht I Shabdavli [Political Terms given in Hindi-English]
Parishisht II Shabd-anukramnika (Index)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!